How Will This Help My Family?
Cooking with C.A.R.E. Unlimited helps by:
- No more wasted food in the fridge because you buy what you need.
- No more unexpected take out because dinner is planned.
- No more unexpected trips to the store – you save on gas!
- We use products that are “in-season”. In-season produce is always cheaper.
Saving your family:
- Most meals take 30to 45 minutes to prepare.
- Trips to the store are so much easier with our organized grocery list.
- With our week in review you are prepared instead of frazzled.
- Delicious crock-pot meals so dinner is ready when you step in the door.
- Research by The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse (CASA)* at Columbia University consistently finds that the more often children eat dinner with their families, the less likely they are to smoke, drink or use drugs. Children who don’t eat with their families are 61% more likely to try illegal drugs.
- Research shows that children who eat dinner with their families are more likely to talk to their parents about what is going on in their lives.
- All our recipes are nutritious and healthy.
- We use the freshest ingredients at our cooking lessons.
- We follow the food pyramid in our lessons and meal plans for better overall health.
- We offer nutritional analysis of all recipes.